So I have been playing Battlefield 1 now for about 24 hours for both Campaign and Multiplayer. I thought I should get a couple quick initial thoughts out there about the game.
- The visuals on the cutscenes amazing and detailed
- The layout of the five stories is good
- My only issue is the length of Campaign is short in playtime terms
- The classic modes are still good (Rush, Team Deathmatch, Conquest, Domintation)
- The horses are more imortal than tanks…. If horsers were this durable, why did the army need tanks?
- Flying the airship is awesome!
- The UI is a bit clunky as the top level menu does not stay like on the website
- It appears that there is no loadout option on the menu
Overall, this is a good game which I will continue to explore and probably curse when it is overrun by aimbots/hackers in two weeks